We have teamed up with the Matchworld Women's Cup to offer you this exciting opportunity to win tickets for games at this year's tournament!
Four world-renowned women’s national teams will compete: Brazil, Canada, Colombia and New Zealand (All of whom have qualified for the London 2012 Olympic women's football tournament!).
The tournament takes place from 14th to 17th July 2012.
For your chance to watch world class players perform, including 5 times FIFA World Player of the Year Marta, just answer the following question(s) below. (*HINT - Answers can be found on the Official Matchworld Women's Cup website).
ENTER NOW FOR FREE! (COMPETITION CLOSED)
COMPETITION 1 / WIN A PAIR OF TICKETS FOR THE 14TH JULY (3 PAIRS UP FOR GRABS)
Simply answer the following question and email us, (Including your name, address and telephone number), to be in with a chance of winning:
COMPETITION 2 / WIN A PAIR OF TICKETS FOR THE 17TH JULY (3 PAIRS UP FOR GRABS)
Simply answer the following question and email, (Including your name, address and telephone number), to be in with a chance of winning:
What team won the Matchworld Women's Cup 2011 tournament? (Competition closed)
UPDATE / WINNERS ANNOUNCED!
Congratulations to all our winners (listed below), and a big thank you to everyone that took part:
14th July 2012
1. R.L. Ventes (Lila REMACHE)
2. Amy Whitson
3. Elena Weber
17th July 2012
1. Tanya Pila
2. Demetris Papaiacovou
3. Keely Anderson
Terms and conditions
1. Answer the question(s) correctly and email. Your details will be entered into a free prize draw. Only one entry per person.
2. Entries must be made personally. Entries made through agents/third parties are invalid. Entry indicates acceptance of terms and conditions.
3. The prize is one pair of tickets for the Matchworld Women's Cup. Travel to and from the venue is not included, nor is accommodation. Matchworld Women's Cup organisers will leave an envelope at the entrance of the stadium with the names of the winners.
4. All entries must be received by 13th July 2012.
5. Winners will be notified by email and on WSU.
6. Winners will be the first entry drawn at random from all qualifying entries.
7. There is no cash or other alternative to these prizes in whole or in part. Prize is not transferable in whole or in part. Prize is not for resale.
8. The winners will be required to participate in all required publicity..
9. The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
11. We cannot guarantee that the event will be free from disruptions, failings or cancellations. We are not liable for such disruptions, failings or cancellations. Any requests for refunds or compensation arising from them should be sent to the operator of the event.
12. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
13. Prize tickets are subject to the terms and conditions listed above.
14. WSU reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
Congratulations! I want see pics from the winners in these matches soon!