What’s your women’s football story?
Bringing the World of women’s football together – Passion.Dedication.Belief.
Give all women and girl’s football the coverage it deserves! Share your news, reports, interviews and more to the world of women’s soccer.
Get creative and share your women’s football news stories, match reports and blogs to our large global audience. Give the women’s game the coverage and recognition it deserves from, grassroots and upwards, all around the world!
Do you dare to shine for women’s football?
Build an online portfolio dedicated to your passion for the women’s game.
Submit your content to Women’s Soccer United:
It is easy to share your content to a large global target audience.
Just follow the steps below…
1. Login to WSU and navigate to your profile page (Click on your profile photo in the main navigation bar above).
2. Click on the Article icon and complete the available fields.
If you have photos, please upload them via the Media tab, you must not upload any content that you do not own the copyright to or have permission to share, you are responsible for your content.
3. Once you have written your content, click on the Save and send for review button.
4. Your content will be sent to WSU for approval. Please note, we will not accept any content that contains links to external websites or self promotion as this will be considered as spam. You can promote your social media links and bio in your member’s author box. If you need help updating, just let us know.
5. Once your content has been published we will share on our social media channels.
We look forward to reading and sharing your insights into the women’s game. If you are interested in contributing to player/coach interviews, or you have any other questions, get in touch at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The WSU Team bringing you news and updates from the world of women’s football.