COMPETITION | FIFA Women’s World Cup France 2019 sticker album and stickers!
Thanks to our friends at Panini, we have FIFA Women’s World Cup France 2019 sticker album and stickers for you to win!
This year marks the third edition Panini has dedicated to the FIFA Women’s World Cup, the first was in 2011 followed by 2015.
The Panini FIFA Women’s World Cup 2019 sticker album offers fans great fun collecting stickers of players competing in this summer’s main event.
The album consists of dedicated team pages with 480 stickers in total to collect including the special foil ones!
There are more special features within the album including the host cities, stadiums as well as tournament records to date.
To be in with a chance of winning a FIFA Women’s World Cup France 2019 sticker album and ten packets of stickers simply follow @WomensSoccerUtd, retweet and reply to this post with #GotGotNeed – Good luck.
To win, simply follow us, retweet and reply to this post with #GotGotNeed – Good luck.
— Womens Soccer United (@WomensSoccerUtd) May 25, 2019
Competition closed! Winners announced:
— Womens Soccer United (@WomensSoccerUtd) May 27, 2019
Terms & Conditions
– Contest is open to UK entries only.
– Contest runs until Monday 27 May 2019
– Limit of one (1) entry per person.
– Entries must follow @WomensSoccerUtd on Twitter, retweet and reply to the promotional post.
– 2 prizes available to be won (1 sticker album and 10 packets of stickers)
– No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
– The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
– Unless stated otherwise the winner will be chosen at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
– Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
– Failure to respond and/or provide name, address and contact email/phone number, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
– Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
– The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
The WSU Team bringing you news and updates from the world of women’s football.