WIN | Tickets for England v New Zealand at the AMEX Stadium!
We have three family tickets (each includes 2x adult and 2x concession tickets) for the international friendly match between England and New Zealand up for grabs!
The England Lionesses and New Zealand Football Ferns will go head to head at Brighton & Hove Albion’s American Express Community Stadium on Saturday, June 1 (ko 1pm).
After the Lionesses’ SheBelieves Cup success, this will be the last chance to see Phil Neville’s side in action on home soil before for they head to France for this summer’s 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup.
HOW TO WIN
Simply follow @WomensSoccerUtd and retweet the post below.
To enter, simply follow and retweet this post.
— Womens Soccer United (@WomensSoccerUtd) March 19, 2019
England v New Zealand, International Match
American Express Community Stadium, Brighton & Hove Albion
Saturday, June 1 (ko 1pm)
Tickets: £10 adults, £1 concessions (Under 18/Over 60)
Ticket link: www.thefa.com/tickets
Terms & Conditions
– Contest is open to UK entries only.
– Contest runs until Wednesday 17 April 2019
– Limit of one (1) entry per person.
– Entries must follow @WomensSoccerUtd on Twitter and retweet the promotional post.
– 3 prizes available to be won (Family Ticket for England v New Zealand)
– No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
– The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
– Unless stated otherwise the winner will be chosen at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
– Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
– Failure to respond and/or provide name, address and contact email/phone number, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
– Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
– The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.