WIN | Family ticket for the World Cup qualifier between England and Bosnia & Herzegovina
England v Bosnia & Herzegovina | 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup, Group 1 qualifier | Banks’s Stadium, Walsall FC | Friday, 24 November (KO 7.05pm)
Fresh from their 6-0 defeat of Russia, England Women resume their 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup qualifying campaign against Bosnia & Herzegovina on 24 November at Walsall FC’s Banks’s Stadium.
See the likes of Stephanie Houghton, Casey Stoney and Karen Carney as The Lionesses look to build on their good start, aiming to secure automatic qualification to the Finals in France in 2019.
Congratulations to our two winners Scott Wildsmith and Emma Meredith-Shone
Congratulations to our two winners, Scott Wildsmith and Emma Meredith-Shone, of a Family Ticket to watch England take on Bosnia & Herzegovina in their upcoming FIFA Women's World Cup qualifier! – https://t.co/c3ZcLCRjjc #Lionesses #WWC2019 pic.twitter.com/41hAzzmIfM
— Womens Soccer United (@WomensSoccerUtd) November 15, 2017
England face Bosnia & Herzegovina in a FIFA Women’s World Cup qualifier at Walsall FC on 24 November. Buy tickets (£10 Adult/£1 Under-18) at www.thefa.com/tickets
– Contest is open to UK entries only.
– Contest runs until Tuesday 14 November 2017
– Limit of one (1) entry per person.
– Entries must follow @WomensSoccerUtd on Twitter and retweet or like and retweet the promotional Facebook post.
– 2 prizes available to be won (Family Ticket for England v Bosnia & Herzegovin)
– No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
– The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
– Unless stated otherwise the winner will be chosen at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
– Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
– Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
– Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
– The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
The WSU Team bringing you news and updates from the world of women’s football.