WIN | Tickets for England v Germany at Wembley Stadium!!
England will have another major contest in their sights when they play only their second standalone fixture at Wembley Stadium against two-time world champions Germany in November – and here’s YOUR chance to be there.
Phil Neville’s side are currently enjoying the support of the nation as they compete for the biggest prize of all in France.
But once the dust has settled on the 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup, the Lionesses have plenty more mouth-watering matches on the horizon.
And they don’t come much bigger than a date with the No.2-ranked team on the planet, Germany, at the home of English football on Saturday, November 9 (ko 5.30pm).
It is one of several high-profile fixtures the Lionesses will face in preparation for UEFA Euro 2021, which England are hosting across nine venues.
Advance tickets, priced only £10 adults and £1 under-16s, are on sale now at: www.TheFA.com/Tickets
We have a family ticket – including two adult and two under-16 tickets – up for grabs. COMPETITION CLOSED:
We have a winner…
Congratulations to @SarahHelenW who has won tickets for England v Germany at Wembley Stadium!!
— Womens Soccer United (@WomensSoccerUtd) July 24, 2019
The fixture will be the Lionesses’ first match at Wembley since losing 3-0 to Germany in November 2014 in front of a 45,619 crowd – a record attendance for an England Women’s international in this country.
Neville said: “Wembley has been a brilliant home for the Women’s FA Cup Final in recent years and we know we will have a huge crowd behind us. All our focus remains firmly on the task in hand at the World Cup, but let’s hope we have a summer to remember and then take that on into these games.”
The Lionesses also face a trip to Norway in early September.
Advance tickets for England Women v Germany at Wembley on Saturday, November 9 (ko 5.30pm), priced only £1 under-16s and £10 adults, are on sale now at www.TheFA.com/Tickets
Terms & Conditions
– Contest is open to UK entries only.
– Contest runs until Wednesday 24 July 2019
– Limit of one (1) entry per person.
– Entries must follow @WomensSoccerUtd on Twitter and retweet and reply with #Lionesses to the promotional post.
– 1 prize available to be won (Family Ticket for England v Germany)
– No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
– The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
– Unless stated otherwise the winner will be chosen at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
– Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
– Failure to respond and/or provide name, address and contact email/phone number, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
– Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
– The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
The WSU Team bringing you news and updates from the world of women’s football.